Monday, November 29, 2010

Broadcast on ADHD and Autism

ADHD AND AUTISM – HELPING THROUGH NUTRITION

Recorded Broadcast by

Dr. Valerie Miles, Pediatrician

Join me in learning what healthy changes can be made to potentially improve these two conditions. Topics covered on the recorded call are:

  • What are ADHD and Autism & how many children are affected?
  • What are the Causes and Contributors to these conditions?
  • What can we do to modify the symptoms?
  • What effect nutrition has on the lives of children with ADHD and Autism?


REBROADCAST:

http://nkroupa.audioacrobat.com/download/b61266bd-8c41-b8ed-0e3e-84b376e2df19.mp3

The information in this Broadcast is life changing for those who want to help their little people!

I am a mom, foster/adoptive parent, of three special needs little people who struggled to learn how to best help them. After three years, I have discovered a few easy and simple things about nutrition, which have helped my family enormously. I would love to share what I have learned works for my family. I am passionate about helping little, and big, people feel better. I do free one on one consultations, information sessions with small groups, and presentations for large groups about the role nutrition plays on health and wellness as my way of giving back to the community.

If you would like more information, to set up a free wellness consultation, or plan a gathering, please contact me.

Christine Trochesset

veggiechristine@gmail.com

309-267-0383

Please share this education with people you love and care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment