Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best Birthday Ever

I am not discounting any past birthday, but currently I can't recall a better birthday night. Money really can't buy everything and this picture proves my point. Sure it took money to have the wonderful house I live in and to feed everyone in this picture - but even if I didn't have any extra $$$ to spend, this would be all I would need.

We all climbed up on the couch, snuggled in and watched Spongebob Squarepants, when Meeka decided she would join us too. The adore the animals, so were thrilled to have the extra company.
It has been funny listening to the girls figure things out. This would have been the first weekend alone they spent with us and they were already staking claims. They would say, "This my dog, right?" and I would say, "Yes, Betsy is your dog." Then they would say, "This my cat, right?" and I would say, "Yes, Meeka is your cat." They spent most of the weekend wanting confirmation that the things they liked were theirs. It was nice to see them making healthy attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment